ROSE EARRINGS

$6.981.000

EARRINGS IN 18K WHITE GOLD, DIAMONDS, AND BAGUETTES OF RHODOLITE GARNETS. THESE PIECES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN DESIGN AND COLOR. THEIR LEADING STONES BREAK THE CONVENTIONAL WITHOUT LOSING THE ROMANTIC TOUCH OF TRADITIONAL JEWELRY. EACH OF THEIR PARTS HAS MOVEMENT AS A RESULT OF THE MECHANISM THAT CHARACTERIZES THE PIECES OF OUR COLLECTION.

3.5 cm - 1.37¨

Preorder pieces are ordered with 60% of the total value, and the remaining 40% is due four weeks later, before shipping.

This piece may not be worn in shower, while swimming or during exercise. Spray perfume on your plated jewelry may damage the plating.
It is recommended to keep the jewelry in the original bag.

Clean with a soft and dry cloth

You may also like

Recently viewed